A successful week in Ketchum/Sun Valley Idaho and the “Masala of Digital Imaging Techniques” workshop. The above image was produced by Marcia Duff after a introduction to digital montages in Photoshop CS3. Photoshop is such a complex behemoth of a program that it is very refreshing for me to see my participants artistic vision emerge like it did during the workshop. Great job Marcia and all the other participants who produced fantastic images during the two day event!
I will be teaching six photography workshops in 2008. Other Photoshop courses out there focus on techniques that aren’t applicable to everyday shooting. In my courses, Photography is at the heart of every bit of instruction behind the lens and the computer. The complete workshop schedule with links is posted below. I hope to see you there!
- Photoshop CS3 Digital Workflow for Photographers at the Lepp Institute, San Louis Obispo, CA, February 4 – 8
- Kingston Photo Workshops, Sun Valley, Idaho, Schedule on website
- Rekindling The Creative Spirit at the Hui Ho’olana, Molokai, Hawaii, April 12 – 19
- Photoshop CS3 Unlimited for Photographers at the Lepp Institute, San Louis Obispo, CA, May 5-9 and November 10-14
- Digital Workflow using Lightroom at the Lepp Institute, San Louis Obispo, CA, August 4 – 8